Home Insurance

The policies we offer have all been awarded a maximum 5 Star Rating by independent experts Defaqto so you have total reassurance that you’re buying quality cover.

Whether you’re looking for a separate home, buildings or contents insurance policy, or a combined policy to cover it all, we’ve got the tools you need to find the home insurance provider which is right for you. We’ll explain the key features of each policy in plain English for you

Home insurance is usually pretty straightforward. In a nutshell, home insurance covers the actual building that you live in – as well as the stuff inside it – against theft and damage by fire and flood.

This is your standard buildings and contents policy. Depending on your preferences, you can get cover for either or both of these at the same time.

Buildings insurance

As well as the structure of your house, this policy also protects any permanent fixtures like your bathroom and kitchen fittings, as well as your roof.

This usually extends to outdoor buildings as well e.g. garages, sheds and greenhouses, but not fences, walls and gates.

Though it’s not a legal requirement, most mortgage lenders insist that you get buildings cover before they let you take out a mortgage.

Contact Us